If you’re reading this right now, I have a hunch that you ::might:: like guinea pigs.
These sweet little nuggets capture the hearts of humans every day, but many people are surprised to find out just how much special care they require, and they’re left to scour for information on their own.
This was my situation 8 years ago, and might be yours right now.
“No big deal!” you say, “I’ll just look up the answers to my questions online!” You then begin down the treacherous path of Internet piggie research, never to return agai-…er…I mean… returning weary and overwhelmed.
- Nothing seems consistent.
- Everyone has a different (often very strong) opinion
- Some sources answer some of your questions but leave you with a dozen others
- Traditional guinea pig care books are often dry or too general.
- Forums can be very intimidating, sometimes even hostile.
You just want one source you can refer to that’s easy to read and thorough and friendly and flexible and super mega heart-meltingly cute, so you can spend less time stressfully searching for information and more time spending time with your guinea pig. Is that too much to ask?!
I’m here to tell you no. No it’s not.
An easy to read, fully illustrated, downloadable book that helps piggie parents of all experience levels
learn all about their cavy companions and how to care for them. With confidence!
With over 100 pages filled to the brim with information and adorable illustrations, The Guinea Pig Guide makes it easy to learn everything you need to know to give your guinea pig a long, happy, healthy life with you.
Basically, it’s the book I wish I had when I was smuggling my very first
guinea pig into my college dorm. (shh… you didn’t hear about that…)
Over the course of 6 cheerful chapters, you will learn about dozens of guinea pig care topics, including things like:
- What goes into giving your guinea pig proper living quarters
- Knowing how to safely clean/sanitize a cage and how often
- Handling your guinea pig properly
- Learning what different guinea pig noises mean
- How to help your guinea pig to feel comfortable and be social around humans
- Knowing how to quickly and easily check for potential health issues that often go unnoticed until it’s too late
- Exactly what to feed your guinea pig and how much
- The two absolutely essential components to a guinea pig’s diet that some guinea pig owners overlook
- Toys and cage accessories you can make at home
- How to identify a proper guinea pig veterinarian
- How to introduce multiple guinea pigs to one another
- How often and how to bathe a guinea pig
- How to clip your guinea pig’s nails and how often
- Where to find affordable, high quality guinea pig food, hay and supplies
and so much more. So much…like…almost an embarrassing amount more.
To satisfy the form-filler-outer-lover in
me all of us, The Guinea Pig Guide also includes these fun extras to make caring for your guinea pig as organized and stress-free as possible:
- A resources directory with all sorts of helpful links to guinea pig organizations, vendors, artisans, hay and food suppliers and other guinea pig-related businesses
- Super-cute printable pre-adoption essentials checklist
- Super-cute printable weekly weight chart
- Super-cute printable veterinary questionnaire
Want to take a peek at everything that’s included in The Guinea Pig Guide?
Have a look at the full table of contents here (link is a PDF).
What the Piggie People are Saying
Okay. By now you’re probably busting out of your chair to get your hands on the guide, but just in case you’re still not quite sure, here is what some VIPPs (that’s Very Important Piggie People!) have had to say about The Guinea Pig Guide:
So what do you say? Are you ready to give your guinea pig a long and happy life, and have fun doing it?
Buy the Guide: Three Bundles of Cuteness
- 107 Page PDF Book
you’ll receive a link to download The Guinea Pig Guide instantly in your email!
- 3 Super-Cute Print-Outs
pre-adoption checklist, weekly weight chart, vet questionnaire
How to Draw Super Cute Guinea Pigs!
The Guinea Pig Guide Goodie Bag!
a special box of surprises mailed to you* that includes:
- 5 Signed Fine Art Prints
A set of 5 5×7″ fine art prints of illustrations from The Guinea Pig Guide, signed and dated by the artist (that’s me!)
- Exclusive GPGuide Bookmark
Featuring a sweet little guinea pig poem
- Art Supplies Kit
For drawing piggies like a pro!
- GPGuide Magnet Set
Use ‘em to hold up your piggie print-outs!
- Super-cute Stickers
A sheet for you and one for a friend (or, y’know, both for you)
- When Guinea Pigs Fly coupon
Cuteness at a special discount at www.whenguineapigsfly.com
*Downloads arrive instantly via email & goodie bags will ship USPS Priority & Priority International mail starting the week of October 21!
Having trouble deciding if The Guinea Pig Guide is right for you?
I feel your pain– I am the queen of indecision! If you’re having trouble deciding what bundle you’d like, or whether the Guinea Pig Guide is for you, I’d love to give you the first 18-page preliminary chapter to help you decide. Enter your email address below and you’ll receive it right away (no spam, promise!). This chapter, The Piggie Preliminaries, is full of great tips for first-time guinea pig owners and owners-to-be. If you still have questions, feel free to email me any time at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to help!